PLUTO MAKE FLP BULKHEAD LIGHT FITTING
Suiltable for all types of lighting in
underground mines for lumens output upto 4500 Lumens
SPECIFICATION OF PLUTO MAKE FLP BULKHEAD LIGHT FITTINGS
DGMS approved FLP energy
saving type Single unit BULKHEAD light fitting with maximum 2 Nos. 7 watts to
23 watts CFL or one No. 80 Watt HPMV to be operated at 110/125 VAC. The
complete Luminaire can be used for all types of lighting in Group I Mines.
DGMS Approval No. 487 of
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS &
- The luminaire body construction is of solid cast
iron fully pre-wired, lamp holder, connector and the lower cast iron frame
holding the clear flat glass.
- The luminaire will have two separate entry and exit points with
suitable glands as specified maintain earthing continuity and the
- The Glass will be of transparent type toughened,
heat and impact resistant type.
- All the bolting is of stainless steel to avoid
- It is DGMS Approved & BIS licenced.
- Guarantee certificate as per NIT is submitted at
the time of supply for the fitting for any manufacturing defects.
- Used for down lighting and focused illumination.
- The separate ballast is totally serviceable.
- No separate CG Box needed.
- Approx. 80% saving in electricity as compared to
other light source.
- Ten times more life than the GLS lamp
- Operating voltage range is from 70 Volts to 150
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
NOTE: Higher rating and range is available for CCOE approved fittings.