PLUTO MAKE FLP WELLGLASS(or DOMEGLASS or DISHEDGLASS) LIGHT FITTING
SPECIFICATION OF PLUTO MAKE FLP/WP WELL GLASS LIGHT FITTINGS
DGMS approved FLP/WP
energy saving type Single unit WELLGLASS light fitting with maximum 2 Nos. 7 to
42 watts CFL or LED Lamp upto 50 watts or one No. 80 Watt HPMV to be operated
at 110/125 VAC. The complete Luminaire can be used for all types of lighting in
Group I Mines.
DGMS Approval No. 480 of
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- The luminaire body construction is of solid cast
iron fully pre-wired, lamp holder, connector and the lower cast iron ring
holding the well glass.
- The luminaire will have two separate entry and exit points with
suitable glands as specified maintain earthing continuity and the
- The Glass will be of transparent type toughened,
heat and impact resistant type protected by a robust wire mesh.
- Continuous neoprene rubber gasket will be
provided between the body parts (covers) to have the weatherproof feature and
high degree of ingress protection (IP65)
- All the bolting is of stainless steel to avoid
- The fitting is provided with robust eye-hook for
installation and a ‘J’ hook to hold glass during repairs and maintainance.
- It is DGMS Approved & BIS licenced.
- Guarantee certificate as per NIT is submitted at
the time of supply for the fitting for any manufacturing defects.
- The separate ballast is totally serviceable.
- No separate CG Box needed.
- Approx. 80% to 90% saving in electricity as compared to
other light source.
- Ten times more life than the GLS lamp
- Operating voltage range is from 70 Volts to 150
NOTE: For CCOE approved fittings with higher wattage & range is available.